I'm not the Governor of California so unlike Arnold Schwarzenegger I'm not going to apologize for confirming what he said. As a matter of personal preference, indeed, Cubans and Puerto-Ricans are "very hot."
"Political Correctness" is definitely one of the lamest expressions of the left-wing worldview. It exemplifies its overall phony, insincere, and contrived nature and is just another manifestation of the leftist's need to control all aspects of life down to the very language used in casual conversation.
Anyone who has attended an American School or college has certainly been amused by this trite and pathetic expression of political grandstanding.
The world and humanity is full of diversity, and honest people see and acknowledge the differences that ultimately "spice up" the human condition. If we were to have the "equality" and "proper speech" that left-land would demand of us, we'd all be goose-stepping in blind obedience to the banal insincerities of the shallow demagogue's mind.
For once I'd love to see a politician NOT apologize for expressing the kind of things that are thought and said everyday by normal average people.
RENEGADE FOLLIES AND ENCHANTMENTS TO ANNOY, BEWILDER, OR INSPIRE - DEPENDING ON THE OBSERVER *** True rebels have always believed in individual autonomy and free choice in thought and purpose. Real rebels are Promethean. The left has always stood for little more than coercion for the sake of power and bogus "moral" authority.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Word Crimes; Another Fanciful Illusion From Leftland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ENOUGH!
-
Generalized Defenses of America and Freedom vs. The Prosecuting Attorneys of the Left (The following post elaborates upon the issues address...
-
People continue to debate the topics of the day as polarized stances between conservatives and "liberals." These never were adequ...
-
I dare suggest that a love of artistic beauty coincides with a preference for harmony in civil affairs I really like classical music fro...
No comments:
Post a Comment